Thursday, June 17, 2010

shallow thoughts.

i wish that without hands my thoughts can be transmitted to this screen. i think sometimes my hands move too slow causing me to forget key components of what i want to write down; to share. i've never really been one to slow down.

everything that i am doing has always been at a constant pace. always moving forward... and sometimes when life forced me to i would stop. but once stopping i would begin to move again. much of my memories of the past are sometimes hard to recall and many times if not all the time it seems surreal.

faith.

my biggest challenge this summer will be living in the moment. believe it or not it's so hard for me to do. i have faith that this is the appropriate journey for me... that here in camden, nj i'm suppose to learn something that will prepare me for what is next. approaching my senior yr, realizing that summer is important. i think i know why i have been sent here... i just havent gotten the courage to address it... i'm not sure if i will

fear can be a wicked thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment