Monday, May 25, 2009

Recorded.

So I was just recorded for the 90.7 radio talkshow "Those Who are Not Afraid". Well, it was a different experience for me. For so long I have had many thoughts that I felt needed to be shared, yet I was always troubled with the "who". As in who will hear my words and not judge them. However, today my thoughts (many of which I have expressed in these past few blogs) were recorded in order to be broadcasted. I am not sure of how I feel about this. I said today that I can see the dots being connected for my life. I can finally see some sort of formation. Yet, I am still far from where I will see it all. My words today were very much jumbled and not as thought out as I wanted them to be. However, I feel as if I got my point across. Unity within the Ghettos, within our community, with my people. We will see where this may lead us...we will see.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment