Saturday, March 19, 2011

day 1.

I thought about creating another blog.
but then i realized for so long I've been trying to separate my experiences. and trying to compartmentalize different aspects of who i am. I forget they're all happening to me. that i am most things. they all exist inside of me. so I'm adding on to this blog. new experiences meet past experiences.

now that we've gotten those formalities out of the way...

today was one of the hardest days i've had thus far. probably because its my first day. it isnt everyday that you walk away from something that have brought you both pain and joy. its hard to figure out whether to rejoice or to weep...

...Los Angeles has been good to me thus far. i realized how much i dnt know her but she has not forsaken me for it... and oddly she's beginning to feel more like home. in these 4 weeks i hope to discover her...maybe she's holding some answers or even better, some questions that i've been looking for...

fear is such interesting emotion... i'm not sure what to think of it as yet... i'm sure it'll keep me out of places that i shouldnt wonder off to as of yet.. i just hope it dwindles in those times that i must stand up...

the plan for this week is to meet up with community orgs in this area... ortho appointment to get these braces off... and to become more familiar with her, Los Angeles...

hopefully tmw, maybe, i'll have something more profound to write. i'm looking into the story of trees and information on the lunar cycle tmw... i'm sure theyll give me something worth saying.

updates:
i cut my hair
i dnt believe in utopia... actually i dnt know what utopia is
i think i believe in truth again
LA has become really scary to me
i think i saw a kid sell this homeless dude drugs
Courtney Nelson was heaven sent.
finding someone who can stimulate you're mind is orgasmic.
i'm getting a little more comfortable with things not making complete sense.
blessings.
i'm starting to think overcast days make me hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment